Finished Rough Ride by Paul Kimmage last night; it joins on the bookshelf:
- Bradley Wiggins’s My Time (6.7 Watts per Kilo!) – must work out mine…
- Tyler Hamilton’s excellent The Secret Race wonder what my haematocrit is?
- Matt Rendell’s book on the Death of Marco Pantani definitely must find out what my haematocrit is
- In search of Robert Millar – so pleased he’s writing for Rouleur as it was The High Life documentary that first got me into the Tour de France (until Customs opened Willy Voet‘s boot in 1998)
- David Millar’s Racing Through the Dark
- And David Walsh’s Seven Deadly Sins.
At least I’ll have the knowledge – even if I don’t have the power, strength or stamina…